Breakthrough Technologies is looking for Business Analyst with 5+ years of business or system analysis experience within the software development industry.
Breakthrough Technologies is looking for Business Analyst with 5+ years of business or system analysis experience within the software development industry. This position is responsible for leading the analysis phase for our software development projects to include facilitating discovery/scoping phase, requirements gathering, document creation, and tracking requirements issues.
Additional duties include software/application demo to clients, estimation for new sales opportunities, supporting team with new proposals and assisting with continuous improvement initiatives.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, especially when translating difficult/technical client needs to team and maintaining effective partner relationships with clients.
• 5+ years of business or system analysis within software development industry
• 2+ years of business or system analysis experience working within an Agile development environment
• Expert knowledge at creating the following analysis documents: project scope/vision document, process model/flow, requirement specification, wireframes, use cases
• Excellent knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies
• Strong prioritization, problem-solving and negotiation skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills a must, with the ability to articulate technical ideas to non-technical people
• Well-organized and must be comfortable multi-tasking or working on multiple projects at the same time
Additional skills/experience preferred:
• Experience in K-12 assessment industries
• Designing or analysis of software/applications for mobile devices
• Working knowledge of the quality assurance process and methodology
• Experience with JIRA/Confluence/Atlassian tools
Please include in your Salary/Rate Requirements and availability.
Founded in 1998 by software engineers, Breakthrough Technologies (BT) builds web applications, K-12 and Professional assessment solutions to address a wide variety of complex problems. In addition to assessments, we develop custom web applications when out-of-the-box solutions don't offer what a client truly needs or wants.
For our clients, we won't redirect you to mainstream, costly technology in order to find a solution to your problem. We will communicate with you though to develop a smart, creative solution using open-source products that perfectly fits your needs.
Breakthrough is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to promoting equal employment opportunity. No employee or candidate will be discriminated against based on: age, race, color, physical or mental disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, order of protection status, pregnancy, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, marital status, arrest record, military status, unfavorable discharge from military service.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year