Breakthrough Technologies is looking for Drupal Developer with 4+ years of experience with architecting and developing websites and web applications using Drupal 7 and Drupal 8, including custom module and theme development.
Breakthrough Technologies is looking for Drupal Developer with 4+ years of experience with architecting and developing websites and web applications using Drupal 7 and Drupal 8, including custom module and theme development. General responsibilities include supporting and maintaining legacy Drupal 7 and 8 applications and websites, participating in collaborations regarding requirements, testing, presentations and project preparations, authoring “no-fluff” technical documents, deploying new project releases and providing Tier-3 support to end users.
• 4+ years of web application development experience in Drupal 7 and 8, including custom module and theme development
• 4+ years developing PHP applications under LAMP using frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend or Cake
• 4+ years developing MySQL databases
• 3+ years of experience with cross browser compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
• 2+ years of project-based management experience using either Agile, RAD or XP methodologies.
• Experience deploying to cloud environment such as AWS
• Experience delivering mobile-based solutions
• Ability to articulate complex technical ideas to non-technical people, therefore, strong written and oral communication skills a must
• Ability to manage multi-project schedule
Breakthrough Technologies is a small custom software development company located in downtown Evanston, near both the L and Metra Davis Street stations. We provide our employees with a wide range of benefits including 401K (company match), health insurance, life insurance and paid vacations.
Please include in your Salary/Rate Requirements and availability.
Founded in 1998 by software engineers, Breakthrough Technologies (BT) builds web applications, K-12 and Professional assessment solutions to address a wide variety of complex problems. In addition to assessments, we develop custom web applications when out-of-the-box solutions don't offer what a client truly needs or wants.
For our clients, we won't redirect you to mainstream, costly technology in order to find a solution to your problem. We will communicate with you though to develop a smart, creative solution using open-source products that perfectly fits your needs.
Breakthrough is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to promoting equal employment opportunity. No employee or candidate will be discriminated against based on: age, race, color, physical or mental disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, order of protection status, pregnancy, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, marital status, arrest record, military status, unfavorable discharge from military service.
Job type: Full time
Salary: $90,000 - $105,000 per year